Wilelife Refuge Reflection

    Water is high in the wetlands. We took our lunch to the Toppenish Wildlife Refuge to give ourselves a chance to get out into the open. As we headed to the pass on our way to California last week, I caught a glance of large white birds in the refuge waters. I think the pelicans have returned to the Valley for the season. With eighteen hours of driving ahead of us, I didn't even suggest stopping then, and the pelicans were not hanging around for lunch. I'll have to make an early morning visit and see.

    This reflection is inspired by -- well, by the tree --  but by James' Weekend Reflections at Newtown Daily Photo.

Post Title

Wilelife Refuge Reflection


Post URL

https://x-cars-news.blogspot.com/2011/03/wilelife-refuge-reflection.html


Visit Cars Gallery for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive